We left WI behind and drove to Davenport, IA. The drive was OK, but parking was a little different.
That night we ate dinner at a Machine Shed Restaurant. I should say overate, but it was OK too. Next day we visited Arsenal Island which was like the Civil War all over again. Great museum and movie. They still build war stuff there. Also we had a great tour of a lock and how it works. Even got to see a bunch of barges go through. Now I understand how it works! We forgot a camera, as usual, so no picts. Just memories.
 |
| Old tractors |
 |
| New tractors |
 |
| We love tractors |
 |
| Big tractors |
 |
| Small combines |
 |
| Did I ever say when I grow up I'm going to buy a tractor? |
See Ya!
Barry, Shirley and Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment