Monday, October 6, 2014

E-mail is off, so try this again. St. Cloud to Red Wing, MN

We are at our next to the last stop and I stayed home today to entertain Annie and just loaf around. We have no e-mail 'cause I put our U-verse on vacation hold and I guess they have figured out how to stop our email this year, because things are the same as usual however. With time on my hands I decided to try this. Wish me luck. So if anybody is just fooling around looking for our blog here it is.

From St. Cloud where we got completely lost trying to find the RV park, we made a call from a golf course where we had parked and as luck would have it the golf course is where we had dinner that night.

Anyway from St. Cloud we drove to Red Wing, MN. Loved the place!


Shirley and Jane at the shoe factory.

This is out of order but next day we went to a luthiers store.


Back in order, we visited the shoe sales store. 

Back out of order, the luthiers.

Meanwhile Mike and me trying on shoes.

Best mens room I have ever seen.

Yep, the luthier had harps.

Us along the Mississippi.

And Mountain Dulcimers too.

Next we visited the site where puffed wheat and rice was invented. Remember,  "Shot from Guns?"

They support art here too. This is a moose from wood taken with the artist.
See Ya! Barry, Shirley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment