Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gathering of the group.

This is our first real day in VA. After last nights rain we took care of chores. Made it to Batteries Plus for  our MiFi then I took a solo trip to find Costco and got on a turnpike and had no change and no person to pay in dollars so I drove off to the sound of sirens and snapping cameras so I will probably be arrested before long for a $0.25 infraction.

a
Shirley and Annie at our campground in Chesterfield Va.

Things are settling down, we are more rested. Our drive out was hard because we did not stop at all. A few people arrived yesterday and one couple arrived the day before, the Luthers, and we had a nice happy hour with them.

Shirley did laundry yesterday. Today I renewed the water etc. for our 5 day stay when everyone gets here. We have already found a kennel for Annie as our first two days, tomorrow and Thursday, we have bus rides and we don't think she can 7 hours in her crate by herself.

Weather has gone from rain, to freezing to last nights low of 57. Annie is meeting new people each day and now and calms down faster. Last night she threw up all over Shirley on her nightly potty break. She eats everything and anything, so no wonder.

More later after the group arrives.

See Ya! Barry, Shirley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment