In previous years, I have talked a lot about eating. Well, we have been eating at home mostly. In Dover we had two restaurant meals, both in the same place, Mama Mia's. We had lasagna our first night and pizza for lunch the next day. Nothing exotic about any of this.
In Corinth, we had a choice of eating "southern" food or choosing a sandwich at a drug store. Now you all know I am a pharmacist and could just not pass this one up. Also both Shirley and I are fans of Vicks Ice Cream and Burrs in Sacramento, so maybe being a little homesick it was easy to opt for the drug counter.
Today was a day off so I washed mud off the truck and Shirley prepared dinner for two of our friends. We met Fred and Searcy on our very first caravan in '07. We had a nice visit, a great dinner and ate at home.
| Borroum's was opened in 1865. |
| I felt right at home here. Check it out it's on the web too. |
| On the way out we saw this great car. Wonder if this would pull my trailer? |
Washing the truck must have made it rain, that's what it's doing right now.
See Ya! Barry and Shirley
No comments:
Post a Comment